New fashion in the blog.. Learn more how to combine sharp colours..8000views this weekend.. Thanks to you'll..


CHECK THIS OUT NEW FASHION STYLES! 
This sharp colour gown look so perfect on me!
When I first brought this gown from my wardrobe ,I had So many things that went through  my mind, you know. gosh !"baby cloth, you are so sharp, I can't really  put you to taste"..

But I still needed to grace the occasion with a pink gown.
I had to start making plans on how to change things and start making things happening.. 


My makeup was my first thought.. I needed something  nude on my  face since I had a lesser option  on getting  a darker pink gown.


After making myself up and slipping into my  pink dress, I couldn't hesitate and i bounced on the mirror to see what have gat.
I was like wow!" "This is so cute and lovely!". 
I got this pink shoes and a little pink purse.. It won't really be bad having them match  this wonderful  dress.. 

I gave it a trial and it was so cool.. 
Needed to pack my hair because letting it pour on shoulders won't give my loose  gown a nice look 

Then I packed my hair together  at the back to look simple and charming.

And This is what av got!  Cool right? Like its a wow! Smiles.. 
Looking good is  a nice business, people approach you more when you dress pretty and would love to associate  with you too. 
Your fashion styles always depends on you thinking out something  nice irrespective  of the  clothe you have. 


You need to know your fashion combo very well to give you the best result you have ever wanted ..
But you don't have to worry .your fashion   how to combine sharp colours with dark colours,what colour of shoes to wear,  whether your wear is either  dark or sharp. We will start  our tutorials next week on this blog. Always check it out !
to get new updates..

Instagram:vividofashions
Facebookpage:vividofashions
Myfashionblogspot.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW POST ALERT!! AFRICAN PRINCESS ..my fashion styleshttps://1.bp.blogspot.com/-paSFxN2dtwk/WLyUzSFLjtI/AAAAAAAAAEA/03kct5t9JMMN7KiPntcCe6VoLHfBGtGLwCLcB/s640/en_Notable.jps..

1026 views and counting..more fashion styles soon be posted on this blog ..2018 is gonna be lit.