Steal that trad with this Ankara wear !peplon blouse and shot looki

This is beautiful!!!I can even attest to it... Fashion is so sweet!! Lol yeah... How I felt like a queen  walking  majestically with million of curious  eyes staring at me... I taught of if there was any  room for shyness  but there wasn't.. I was so confident on this Ankara dress  that I got so many people trying to figure out the style..
 It's really a simple outfit..



But before I fail to fulfill my promise,  I have already  promised  you guys that there will be a tutorial on Wears combo depending on your complexion.. Most people don't really know which colour of Ankara material will suit there complexion.,its very very important to know.  Most times the issue is not about the style of the wear or the individual's  stature ..but the issue is mostly to be the colour of the Ankara material matching your complexion.. Believe me much consideration  should be given to this..
This are the guildliness for choosing  Ankara colours..read below.
1.For light complexion.. Always choose dark colours.. not to be too dark just mild colors and if it should be too colourful, Don't wear heavy makeup.. And ur shoes , bags  and your hair style should be darker too..
2.For dark complexion..Always wear colourful Ankara.. Bright colours ..if it should be dark colours Ankara,Then  you should take full  consideration on your jewelries..
You know most times  jewelries are not the ultimate in fashion.. what really speaks is your wears and makeup and jewelries is like an additional salt to soup   to make it more tasty.
VividO fashions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW POST ALERT!! AFRICAN PRINCESS ..my fashion styleshttps://1.bp.blogspot.com/-paSFxN2dtwk/WLyUzSFLjtI/AAAAAAAAAEA/03kct5t9JMMN7KiPntcCe6VoLHfBGtGLwCLcB/s640/en_Notable.jps..

1026 views and counting..more fashion styles soon be posted on this blog ..2018 is gonna be lit.

New fashion in the blog.. Learn more how to combine sharp colours..8000views this weekend.. Thanks to you'll..