NEW POST ALERT!! AFRICAN PRINCESS ..my fashion styleshttps://1.bp.blogspot.com/-paSFxN2dtwk/WLyUzSFLjtI/AAAAAAAAAEA/03kct5t9JMMN7KiPntcCe6VoLHfBGtGLwCLcB/s640/en_Notable.jps..

This is how I put up this wonderful  Attire.  read more:

Looking good it's a good business,it really takes nothing to put up that outstanding fashion style
I just woke up.,I was wondering what I will put on today, Guess what? I remembered  have got  this red lace crop blouse.




My braids were just hanging ,I needed to do something  fashionable  you know. 
I stood  in my mirror and started my decoration.  I tried folding my hair upwards and I saw it looked pretty  good. 
I still need to get a neck choker  that will have to match with my shoes and I got this pretty silver choker with a silver shoes and guess what ?It really matched with my red crop top blouse. 

I still need to get a skirt that will Match with the blouse, here we go again I saw this Ankara mixed coloured skirt and it matched the whole stuff. 
One more thing can you guess?  Ouch! Makeup? I had to put a blue contact lens and a light pink lipstick and it was so perfect. 
How do I look friends? Great right?just try this out!  
Looking good is a good business .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1026 views and counting..more fashion styles soon be posted on this blog ..2018 is gonna be lit.

New fashion in the blog.. Learn more how to combine sharp colours..8000views this weekend.. Thanks to you'll..